Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Minute Essay (Aha!)

My biggest Aha! moment so far in class would be the inquiry based activity. I was so overwhelmed by it and I sincerely thought that there was no way I could do it. I didn't know what to look for or what to write. I was so unreceptive to the idea at first.

However, as I started looking at different science standards and searching for some cool websites I realized that it wasn't as hard as it seems. I now can image myself implementing it in so many different subjects in my classroom. It's such a fun way for students to use technology and learn at the same time. 

It's been that way with a lot of things in class. I am so stand offish towards them and I really need to stop because I am more capable of doing these things than I thought I was.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment